Bath Archers Privacy & GDPR policy
Privacy & GDPR policy
The Bath Archers General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) policy has been approved by the club committee.
The objectives of the policy are to ensure that:
- Data collection will be fair, for a legal purpose and that we will be open and transparent about how the data will be used.
- Data will only be collected for a specific purpose.
- Any data collected will be necessary and not excessive for its purpose.
- The data we hold will be accurate and kept up to date.
- We will not store data longer than necessary.
- The data we hold will be kept safe and secure.